Monday, March 21, 2011

THE RIGHT MIX

IMG_6625
Is apparently 240,000 San Miguel beer cans. The Celestina and San Miguel installation was revealed (literally) a few days back.
IMG_6637
But before everything else, remember that my sacrifice for lent is Alcohol and Chips? Well, of course, it can't be a San Miguel event without all of the brewery's products. Light, Dry, Strong Ice, Premium, even Pale Pilsen and the newer flavored ones. I have not seen all of my alco-friends served complete in any event. Ever. Arrrrrggggghhhh. Of all days! TEMP.TAY.SHYON!
IMG_6634
And guess what were on the tables? Ano pa nga ba? Chips!!!
IMG_6631
So to distract myself, I grabbed nalang a non-alcholic drink. Cali. CALI!!! The event had Cali! It's so hard to find this drink na kaya! Holy grail of faux-alcohol! When I was younger, I'd pretend that this was beer. Ah, to be young talaga. Now that I can drink beer without limitation, I wish I could pretend it was non-alcoholic. Heeh.
IMG_6624
They even Beer-ded up the fountain. Lest you think this was just an exhibition of excess, San Miguel has pledged P500,000 for Habitat for Humanity and the exhibit: a platform to invite other generous souls as well. Although I didn't see it, there were empty beer cans in the installation (in the store) with coin slots for donations.
IMG_6636
Still, the product mix was amazing.
IMG_6639
Is this in memory of Paul the Octopus?
IMG_6641
Origami Neoprene.
IMG_6642
IMG_6645
Stealth.
IMG_6651
Reptile love.
IMG_6653
Spotted: Celine.
IMG_6654
I'm always ecstatic when I photograph new people. Although of course Josie Natori is an industry pillar, I've never had the chance to take her photo till now. *kilig*
IMG_6659
And of course, the woman behind it all, Tina Maristela-Ocampo. The epitome of class and elegance. Her first photo in my blog too. *happy*
IMG_6657

No comments: