Friday, April 1, 2011

WE GOT THE MEMO

Remember when I said that we were shooting the Reunion special for Star World's Behind The Byline?

Well, on the day of shoot, Vince, Liz and I came waving the Philippine flag! hahaha. Seriously, we didn't discuss our outfit options. We just came in complementing brights. I personally think its quite brilliant. Heeeeeh.
IMG_7039
Getting way ahead of myself. Call time was at 9am at Mother P's house for makeup with the fabulous Omar Ermita of Shu Uemura.
IMG_7015
His weapons.
IMG_7017
Mond was there in his Joey Samson jacket.
IMG_7025
Tweed and Alpine spliced. I like.
IMG_7026
I also liked Cindy's make-up. A line of bright turquoise in the eyes and orange lips.
IMG_7030
At the shoot, this was our view for 7 hours.
IMG_7034
My view on the left. Mother and her Celadon nails.
IMG_7036
Thats our blocking.
IMG_7043
And yes, it was soooper fun.
IMG_7048

A lot more revelations in this one-hour episode. i won't do any spoilers but be sure to catch the reunion special of Behind The Bylines only in Star World.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Daryl!

I really like reading your blog. Natutuwa ako kasi updated na sya. Keep it up and hoping to see more of your posts.

cory