Sunday, April 17, 2011

THE RAMP

Guys, as much as I want to post the winner of my challenge now, (I have a winner!) I think I would overshoot my scheduled sleep time. I'm planning to tuck in at 11pm. It's now already 10:40. Because! I have a 630am call time tomorrow. Eh, you know how I am without my eight hours. Cranky and swirly eyed like deees > @.@

So just one post today okay? And you'll know the winner by tomorrow. Prameees!

A lot of events these past few days. Went to the Style Origin show for The Ramp last Tuesday. Okay heres a secret, this store is one of my guilty pleasures. There's so many great clothes in their in-house brands and at such friendly prices! I once bought this tailored slit-sleeve cape thats very Celine Spring Summer 2011 when it still wasn't on the runways. Which reminds me, where the hell is that cape? I'll post a photo of that fabulous find one of these days. AND, again, they're also one of those stores thats so easy to pull out from! Another heaven sent in Publication Speak. =) Congratulations Xandra!

Was pretty excited to see their new stuff. A lot of on-trend stripes and color blocks, and some painterly hues injected in between. Okay, i'll stop blabbering now and get one with the show.

The aliens have arrived. Heeeeh. Wouldn't mind playing a DJ set in this set-up. Feeling Daft Punk lang.
IMG_7297
Colored bermudas for men by Mundo. And the shoes! THE SHOES!!
IMG_7299
Embroidered cap-toe gentleman slippers! Eeeek. Okay, blurry here.
IMG_7300
Clearer! I. WANT.
IMG_7301
Phaaaaak! Pati swimsuits color-blocked! Cheeeck! Love this piece. If only my tummy was like dut also. Haaay.
IMG_7303
Espadrille wedge by Pill.
IMG_7306
Fendi-esque "Flatforms", still by Pill.
IMG_7309
I like dut top.
IMG_7311
IMG_7312
IMG_7313
IMG_7314
IMG_7320
IMG_7321
IMG_7326
IMG_7327
I like this dress.
IMG_7331
And this one too.
IMG_7332
The influence of Prada.
IMG_7333
IMG_7334
Interesting shape.
IMG_7336
The End.
IMG_7338

The Ramp, Crossings
Glorietta 3
Shangri-La Plaza
Trinoma

Goodnight guys.

6 comments:

Fasyonista.com said...

Very summer naman ang collection! I love it! :) Ganda lang ng shoes from Pill.

Maureen Manuel said...

Ms. Daryl, I love your posts :D woah Please have a twitter account :D

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love your blog! Would you know when the embroidered cap-toe gentleman slippers would be available? I've been passing by the Ramp Glorietta everyday since Monday and no sign of those shoes so far.. I must have them. :-) Thanks!!

s t y l e s a m u r a i said...

Hello Maureen, blogging takes too much of my time to have a twitter account. Heeh. =)

Anonymous, I'll ask tomorrow and I'll get back to you asap regarding delivery dates yes? I want some too.

s t y l e s a m u r a i said...

For anyone interested in the cap toe gentlemans slipper with the anchor emblem, (I'm not sure what the emblem is on the red version), it will be available at The Ramp by first week of May. yay!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Daryl for the quick response. I'll be sure to get those shoes come May. Stay fab! :)
- Anonymous reader who asked about the gentlemen's slippers (sorry, I have no blogspot or google account yet)