Sunday, April 17, 2011

BIRTHDAY MONTH

April is special to me because its my birthday month. I also share it with Vince who happens to be a very good friend. Strangely enough, I have the strongest affinity with Tauruses, same as my sign. My other good friend who is a Scorpio, is still in the Taurus quadrant. Don't know if theres any significance there but wala lang, just wanted to share. And when I was small, I always thought I was special (di pala. haha) because my birthstone was diamonds. Yaman ko lang sa horoscope ko diba?

Anyhoo, speaking of birthdays, I know there are people who would kill me if i forgot theirs, but when it comes to mine--I really don't care. Wait--panggap? I don't really mean that, more off, it's not a very big deal. I mean, I downplay it a lot. And I don't hold grudges if people forget. Because anyway, the most important ones in my life actually don't. Which is how the inverse proportion of friends work in relativity to age. The younger you are, the more friends you have. But the older you get, some or a lot fall away and it becomes an edited group of closely knit, like-minded philosophers and etchoseras. And I'm happy with that.

But, of course, birthdays are always special because its almost always fun. How often do you get a day where all your friends give you a free pass? hahaha. And, any excuse to party right?

Happy 18th birthday Bincht! Candle blowing at our pre-production meeting.
IMG_7292
Double celebration because our beauty editor Cindy celebrated hers on March.
IMG_7293
Too cute! Love the color story in this photo!!
IMG_7295
Childrens party complete with icing names and sugar flowers! What made it adult was that both cakes were from Costa Brave. Yuuuuuumburger!! Straight to the thighs!!
IMG_7296
And PHAK! change outfit for the night! Well, it wasn't really the same night but two nights after--but you get what I mean.. heeh. =) Drinking party at Vince's place. Arrived just as Cindy was leaving. Really like Cindys style, Preview girls rock! They're so chica!
IMG_7344
Mother P.
IMG_7345
With mads. (Liz)
IMG_7347
2 Concepcions and a Gutierrez.
IMG_7348
Bincht + Nino
IMG_7352
Laureen
IMG_7361
L-R: Nino, Vince, Eugene, AC, Epoy
IMG_7364

HAPPY BEERDAY BINCHT AND GN!!! WUV YOU <3!

No comments: