Saturday, April 23, 2011

RED SEE

You'll be seeing a lot of red, I guarantee. I wore a red blazer from Cebuano designer Protacio in the Behind The Bylines Reunion Special, and I again to the Fashion Watch show. This time though, the tailored overcoat with exaggerated lapels is from designer Julius Tarog.

Man, I lost those Topshop sunnies that I'm wearing in that photo. Still looking for a replacement. Had to take this photo with us three reinterpreting red with touches of stripes. Coat + tent dress on me. Ultra-deep v tank + tiered layer skirt on Jae and slouchy blazer + striped body con on Anna. Pretty much reflects each of our styles.
IMG_7366
And then there are the blogggers: Kryz in her red shorts and Camille in her high waisted tube skirt. Coot.
IMG_7466

2 comments:

Julian said...

Wow! Red is my favourite colour, and I just love what everyone's wearing! Especially you. Adore your outfit.And I'm not just saying that because this is your blog. :)

Julian

gobler said...

nice red clothes :)