Wednesday, April 27, 2011

S A L E !!!!

You know you want it!
F21SALEfinal
F21 SMAC

And the list of DISCOUNTS: (ta! da!)

Up to 50% off on selected items.
10% off on regular-priced items when you present your SMAC, BDO Rewards and Forever 21 credit card.
5% rebate (on top of your purchases) on all Forever 21, BDO and AMEX credit cards with a minimum spent of P5,000.
0% interest, 3 months installment for a minimum of P5,000 single receipt purchase

3-day sale is from April 29 (THIS FRIDAY!!!) - May 1 (SUNDAY!), 10am-11pm, SM Megamall.

Gasht, and as luck would have it, I'm out of town on the exact sale dates. Maybe it's also good na din in a way, at least I don't get to go on a crazy spending binge, which I'm pretty sure I would if I was there.

Let the stampede begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you coming to the opening of the new store of h & f in rockwell?