Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BLOGROLL

I've been comparing these two photos and rationalizing why i look thinner on the first and heavier on the second. Mind you, theres no liquifying to death happening here, i reposted it as it is, i think it's really about the angles. The first one was taken higher up, the second one, lower. *note to self the next time*

Moving on. I was at the mall, (sourcing of course, hell, I practically live there), when this group of young uns' approached me, they were all toting cameras, so I knew even before they had the chance to explain that they were stylehunting. That was the easy part.

As I stood in my signature pose outside GB5, they all took positions 180 degrees around me. Paparazzi level! Like, whoa. Honestly? Na overwhelm ako. Haha. My camera never even stood a chance. Pretty cool actually. Check their website and just to stoke your egocentric fires, they post your photo with all the angles on the sidebar. (Duts a lotta work!) And not only that, they get your email address, and send all the files to you. Sweet. And! Last! Unlike photographing the scene (where people are dressed because there's an event), they capture people in life mode, like what you are in reality. Now why didn't I think of that? Check their site here: http://www.manilastreetstyle.com/

Yah, duts me. On a not so normie day.

Hah. And here's me passing off a top for a dress and looking 5 pounds heavier. Ugh. Check out the other photos here: stylebible.ph

2 comments:

Tiffy said...

Hi, I've added you to my blogroll, just an fyi. Love, love, love your blog and the photos. It just frustrates me to no end when I see an outfit and I don't know where to get it haha.

Tiffy

s t y l e s a m u r a i said...

Hey Tiffy! Thanks heaps! Well, leave a post and I'll try my best to get back to you on where to get it. =)

DC