Friday, February 5, 2010

5CM

I've been telling friends that lately I've been featuring more guy's fashion, and this post is another confirmation of that. Eep. Sorry. I guess maybe it's just a seasonal thing. But it's soo coot. 5cm came to present their Spring Summer line, and I can so imagine it looking good on stylish men.

This piece comes with a pseudo scarf, I'm thinking it can't be a bow. Though it could work as cravat. Brit fashion lang.

Here it is again in black.

Men's pieces try to compensate the ubiquitous silhouettes with attention to detail, this one comes with a turn up contrast piping on the collar.

Which sort of reminds me of a tuxedo.

It's consistent with the cuffs too.

Here's what you can do if you're tired of last, last, LAST years uniform of Plaid shirts, you can dye it Ombre.


5cm available in SM Megamall.

No comments: