Saturday, February 12, 2011

TEST DRIVE

IMG_5744
I took the fivebyfive shoes out yesterday for a spin, and found it surprisingly comfortable. Pumps as high as this, (around 5 inches) usually end up hurting my feet at 2 hours max. But i wore these from lunch, all through pre-production, and to dinner, plus drinks. Although I was mostly sitting down, but still, other pumps would have my feet begging for mercy 2 hours into my day. I'm sold!
Think I will order one more in a different color. Check out her other styles HERE.

3 comments:

mario jr said...

Daryl, where did u buy your leather jacket?? super ganda in-fur-ness.:)

inkarlcerating said...

i love the brand as well! =p

s t y l e s a m u r a i said...

Hey Mario, it's by local designer Julius Tarog. To order at cel. no. 0917 521 3104