Monday, January 16, 2012

TOUCH THE SKYE.

I'm never out. My free time is spent on dinner with friends and movies. Ang tanda ko lang ba? okay, don't answer that. But once in a while i do get the itch to dance. And drink. But most clubs are too crowded for me to enjoy so I gravitate towards more quiet places to get my alchohol fix. Pauline invited me to Skye last year on her wedding anniversary and I fell in love with the place. As the name suggests, it's a rooftop bar. Huge too, at the top floor at W at The Fort, its a good alternative to the usual smoky, raucous crowd. Plus it has this astroturf frame that goes around the place, giving it a lawn + country club + rooftop feel. haylaveet.
P1030747
Ginormous fan. They say that the word Ginourmous needs to be rested. But what to replace it with? Dinosauric? Megalithic? Those sound too off. Well, i could just say that this ceiling fan was really, really big.
P1030673
And then from no bars to being at Skye successively. That is, when there's a table to spare. I heard weekends are crazily packed! I've only been on week days.
Happy Anniversary mother!
P1030675
We celebrated Epoy's birthday here also with the O Gang! Next big one will be LIz's Birthday party. Can't wait!!
P1030756


No comments: