Friday, January 27, 2012

THE RESISTANCE

I've been waiting for the events to kick off the year but there's been a lull. But it's been trickling, as you can see in my posts. I want more though! Liz's birthday party is set on the 5th of February, so that should be something to look forward to... expect more and merrier photos.

Last week I went to the press event of the new Globe Tattoo (promising a faster and more powerful internet connectivity), coining the new movement as the "resistance" against the usual pre-conceived notions of what a broadband should be. Of course new endorser Georgina was there leading the style army with her military inspired mini waistcoat.
P1040462
Support! Dong, Borgy and Georgina's cousin.
P1040453
Mich is in town!! And so much skinnier!
P1040456
I love this spring trend!! Scarf prints!
P1040457
And Divine channeling some girly glamour.
P1040460

No comments: