Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NAIL LOVE

I know I've heaped on the praises for Nail Spa's divine treatment of my nails but let me say it again. Unlike other nail salons, the attendants do not go at my fingers and toes like they're digging out treasure. The two times I want to this pricey nail place at the mall, i had nicks and cuts, which for me is really, REALLY annoying, not to mention painful. Never went back there again.

Nail Spa I swear is hand and feet heaven. Im not even exaggerating. The way they do it--its like a feathery caress. See, I'm even spouting poetry. It's really a spa in the sense that having my nails done is equivalent to getting a massage--so relaxing and super enjoyable.
Plus the fact that they have an amazing polish selection! Warning though, picking just one shade can be quite a challenge.

Their new ones in: A England with their range of liquid chromes. So sleek and chic!
P1010243
And it comes with too cool Medieval names too. I'd like a Merlin please.
P1010244
I chose this one from Barry M. That liquid/metallic sheen is not because of the topcoat, the polish is really like that. Love eet.
P1010245
And I've been waiting for this to come out. Especially Peridot.
image
And they had it too! Too late coz i had Barry M on already when they brought it out. Gaaaah. Love that swirly iridescent finish on Peridot, it's actually quite visible on the side of the bottle. A trippy mix of pale yellow and dragon scale green.
P1010246
Which reflects yellow gold or lime depending on the angle. Here on Mother P.
P1010240

Nail Spa
5/F Shangri-La Plaza Mall
6874991 or 6877011
or
Unit 106 First Midland Bldg.
109 Gamboa st.
Legaspi Village,
Makati City
8173128 or 8300702

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Daryl, would you know if they have the new Chanel polish at Shang branch already? And if they sell Chanel bottles too? Thanks. -Cathy

s t y l e s a m u r a i said...

Hey Cathy, yup, they do have the Fall/Winter Chanel in the Shang Branch, but no, they don't sell. =)