Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FASHION WATCH CLOSING SHOW

Was Ivarluski Aseron and Joey Samson. Thought it was really fitting that their designs ended the Fashion Watch Series. Their collections were both strong and beautiful. The type that made me (and I'm sure a whole lot of other women) want to rush backstage and make pakyaw all the clothes. Sorry that there's only Ivar's here. My cam bat was gasping for air already, and we were suppose to go to another event that night, Lourd De Veyra's book launch in Katipunan. But because it was stormy, wet, flooded and traffic everywhere, we had to turn back. I had to wait it out in the mall, hence my next blog post down there. Anyway, on to the show.

Ivarluski's pieces had statement rear details, like this leather jacket with scrunched up wings.
P1000785
P1000788
P1000789
Some Rick Owens spotting on Kaye Tinga.
P1000774
Mond, Mike, Carlos
P1000778
Was happy to bump into Liz, haven't seen her in ages!!! And oh, I have a new haircut. Heeh.
P1000791
Thats eeet, pansit.

No comments: