Thursday, December 3, 2009

CARY SANTIAGO METROWEAR 2009


Ay. Bunggang bunggah talaga. That's all I can say. My backstage photos of THE show to end all shows. My friend Earl dropped by and took a peek and he almost cried. It was that beautiful. Actually, beautiful is an understatement. AC and I had the opportunity to preview the clothes prior to the show, and even then we were: jawdrop-speechless-oogle eyed-drooling-catch breath-can't speak-i. die.- sort of thing. Even more so last night when it was styled and worn by the models. Congrats Cary, you outdid yourself again! You never fail to blow us mere mortals away.





















7 comments:

AC said...

the show was indeed ahhmaazzingg!!! I was screaming: "GO CARY!" like a crazed lunatic. I was like gasping with ssabay "OH MY GAWD" with each piece i saw. Beautiful. Exquisite. Complicated. luxurious. intelligent. feminine. Couture.

Anonymous said...

OMG..Speechless ang furah. Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous Gorgeous Collection. Beyond Amazing. What a talent! Gifted & Blessed...hmmm okay - i guess hindi ako speechless (minus the 'less' lang)...haha.

isha. said...

I wish I could have seen it! I want!

Cholovista said...

OMG!!! Cary Santiago is the ALEXANDER MCQUEEN of the Philippines. aylavet!

s t y l e s a m u r a i said...

Hi Furah, LOL, point.

Yeah Ish, it was a gorgeousnest.

Hey Cholovista. Cary is just insane. INSANE.

Yek Balingit said...

Cary once again brought it to another level! Such a unique brain he possess! AMAZING INDEED! Kabog!

Izzy said...

There is hope for Philippine fashion. Great stuff!