Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MICH DULCE SS09

I've always been a fan of Mich Dulce's clean lines and structural dresses. So I'm pretty happy that Theodore's in Bonifacio High Street decided to carry her complete Spring Summer line. I mean, she is going global with stockists in the UK and France already (represent!) so I think it it's just proper that its conveniently available locally in a store as hip as Theodore's. Heres a few favourite snippets from her collection.

Aaagh, love the sleeves and the hat that comes with this one, and the color, dusky taupe, is just perfect for summer.

Know that skip-a-heartbeat feeling when you see the boy of your dreams? Mine did when I saw this trouser. HEART!

The asymmetric curved neckline on this tank draws attention, but its the paperbag waist, volume dhoti shorts that comes in this rich blue color that definitely sealed the deal.

Deep burgundy in a fitted dress with cape sleeves. So glamorous.

I like this floor length number because it's not the typical take on a feminine dress, it still attitude and rockstar. But in a maxi dress. I'd so wear it.

Structural details.


Go check the full collection at:
Theodore's The Store
G/F Quadrant 4, Bonifacio High Street
7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Philippines

4 comments:

yves said...

i HEART the second look. Structured draping! Mich dulce only delivers that kind of chic

Mafia Escasinas said...

Awesome collection! I'm going to check it out... Yeeee! XD

s t y l e s a m u r a i said...

Hey Yves, I know, diba? Structured draping and those anti fit jodphur trousers. Love.

B of B, yah GO! =)

Cherie said...

her collection is amazing! will definitely check it out.