Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ROCKWELL URBAN BAZAAR

Honestly, I've never been to one.
Not bad if I say so myself, I actually had fun browsing around, but, too much in one small space made me dizzy.
An hour is enough.
But good vibes though, a lot of new designers, and young ones to boot!
Thanks Rodina of Dluxe for inviting us.

Hey, bold shoulders for day wear. Nice.

Tri-color bangles for P450. Dluxe at Archeology, Power Plant.

She stopped me in my tracks. 80's flashback!! SOooo cute! And check out those fingerless gloves!

One of a kind earrings by Farah Abu, glamaccessories.multiply.com

Pleated dress, P2500, Mich Araullo. 0917 895 9175

JL Ladrido of glitterati.

Rainbow dress by Tina Braganza of Undernourished.


Check out her other stuff at UndernourishedManila.

Eeek. Lovely. For only P1590. Vida Jewelries. More of her stuff at VIDA JEWELRIES.

No comments: