Sunday, January 18, 2009

WELL. HELLO.

Hey Guys, Happy New Year to all!! heaps of people have been requesting me to update already. Its not that I don't want to, just don't have the time. That's what going from freelance to having a dayjob means. Bah. Comments by friends range from the heartwarming to the downright funny. I met ryan&garovs of everywhereweshoot yesterday and they told me that checking my site at 4am wakes them up because the music just goes bulaga. hahaha. that made me laugh. Sorry, so yeah, i might have to go back to the non automated play. Its amazing that people really do spend time to check if I have new stuff in. So I guess that would be one of my main resolutions of the year, updating as much as I can.

So, dusting off the archives as I have to track back. Photos I have taken but havent uploaded, and it doesnt help at all that I'm injured. Left side of my back hurts to the point that I can't breathe when I walk. Ngurr. Just might have to bring myself to ER and have it checked. But other than that, everythings peachy. So yeah, whats in your top three resolutions, I'd love to hear it. Have a great Sunday!

No comments: