Wednesday, June 29, 2011

COUNTDOWN

Yup, its that time of the year again--the time where I try to give up food and crash diet a week before the Preview Ball. It doesn't help that I'm a foodie to the nth. I realized that when I did Master Cleanse and only lasted for three days. In the lull where my mind wasn't preoccupied, i daydreamed about burgers, pasta and steak. Screw willpower, I want my carbs. Heeh. But how am I going to fit in my dreesss??? Waaah.

Here are the schedules, Preview back to back parties, STRICTLY BY INVITATION ONLY:
July 7 (Thursday): TOPSHOP 10th Anniversary
July 8 (Friday) : PREVIEW BEST DRESSED BALL

Which means I won't be eating this for awhile, mushroom and truffles in fresh homemade pasta from Va Bene . Sooooo good.
P1000699
Or this, shrimp and pumpkin gnochi. Yuuuum.
P1000701
Maybe I can still have this:
P1000696
But definitely not this. Sigh.
P1000703

For those not on a diet and craving for some good Italian:
Va Bene Pasta Deli
Petron DasmariƱas Village
2nd Level
Petron Gasoline Station

EDSA cor. Arnaiz Avenue
DasmariƱas Village, 
Makati