Monday, August 25, 2008

THIRD ISSUE OF IMAGINE


Work is in progress for the third Imagine Magazine, new movements in the staff is that I've been appointed as the new Fashion Director. Thank you Joyce, I'm humbled. This issue is badder with a surprise interactive component. I'm very excited about it. We had the first stylists meeting yesterday at the smokiest room ever in Manila. Imagine 10 of the best fashion visual artists in one space, contemplating, with fags in their hands, it was easier to breathe in Edsa. I also had the pleasure of meeting Luis Katigbak. Found him very nice. I wouldn't mind sitting down with him again to nitpick about music.
IMAGINE THE FUTURE, ISSUE 2 still available in all major bookstores and DotDotDot in GB5
IN DELIRIUM Creative Direction by Epoy Arcino, Styling by Daryl Chang, Photography by everywhereweshoot.com

FLEURIENT Creative Direction and Styling by Andre Chang, Photography by Charles Buenconsejo

No comments: